How do I block calls

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DHF
New Poster

How do I block calls

All I’m finding online about blocking calls is a broken link that was posted in 2015. Since I started Hughesnet VOIP I am getting a repeated junk call from a foreigner and ID says OneMain and number is 844-739-0720. It is calling my assigned number, not my ported number which I’m still waiting on. How can I block this obnoxious caller who keeps asking if I am Albert?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
alfresco
Senior

When you're logged in to myhughesnet at the top of the page there's a my services tab if you hover over it a voice tab pops up click on it (hopefully you've created an acoount for hughes net voice) click on the tab that says "incoming call features" click on "selective call rejection" type in number and hit apply.

I use this feature all the time, The scammers just keep changing and spoofing numbers.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
alfresco
Senior

When you're logged in to myhughesnet at the top of the page there's a my services tab if you hover over it a voice tab pops up click on it (hopefully you've created an acoount for hughes net voice) click on the tab that says "incoming call features" click on "selective call rejection" type in number and hit apply.

I use this feature all the time, The scammers just keep changing and spoofing numbers.