Hughesnet Community

How do we run diagnostics?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RootedFuture

How do we run diagnostics?

Our service has been down for a month now.  When calling they said they need a diagnostics code to decide who if anyone they are going to call for service. How do we run this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi RootedFuture, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community!

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Monday, Mar 22, 2021 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM.

The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi RootedFuture, 

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Monday, Mar 22, 2021 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM.

The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thank you do much. Can you do wed or thursday.  We are expecting more snow and your tech my find it difficult to drive there.

@Liz wrote:

Hi RootedFuture, 

Thanks,

Liz

If you don't want to wait for the tech to call you first, you may contact your local dealer at 877.585.3548 to discuss your appointment; please refer to FSO 11227903.

Thanks,

Liz

Good morning RootedFuture, 

Glad to see you're back online. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach out again.

-Liz