Hughesnet Community

Hughes router HT2000W, Hp 7525 printer compatibility issues. Can't make router accept mac address

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wblo
New Poster

Hughes router HT2000W, Hp 7525 printer compatibility issues. Can't make router accept mac address

have talked to support 3 times and they haven't found a solution.   mac address has been entered into mac filtering table, but router doesn't recognise it.  Can anyone help? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Matt_Is_My_Name
Sophomore

Did they have you try changing the wifi security protocol to WPA2? I did a bit of googling using your printer's model number and it appears to support WPA2.

As I don't have that router, I don't know exactly where the setting would be located.. but if you got deep enough to get to the mac filtering table, I'm sure you know about where it is!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Matt_Is_My_Name
Sophomore

Did they have you try changing the wifi security protocol to WPA2? I did a bit of googling using your printer's model number and it appears to support WPA2.

As I don't have that router, I don't know exactly where the setting would be located.. but if you got deep enough to get to the mac filtering table, I'm sure you know about where it is!