Sophomore

Re: Hughesnet Email

Thank you, Email appears to be ok now

Liz

Hi wgrobison1,

Thank you for letting me know!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

jlisa001

I had this happen this am allso, zimbra logo was in place of Hughesnet logo in my email ( Top left of the page above the word Mail ) It is back to normal now. But i question what went on, so I go to the settings wheel on the top right of the page, drop down the list and click on help and this is what pulls up https://zimbra.github.io/userguide/zcloud/userguide-zcloud.html  What is going on????? Is Hughes net and Zimbra working togther or have I been hacked????

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The issue has been fixed. Possibly just a glitch. 

@jlisa001 wrote:

What is going on????? Is Hughes net and Zimbra working togther or have I been hacked????

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@jlisa001 wrote:

I had this happen this am allso, zimbra logo was in place of Hughesnet logo in my email ( Top left of the page above the word Mail ) It is back to normal now. But i question what went on, so I go to the settings wheel on the top right of the page, drop down the list and click on help and this is what pulls up https://zimbra.github.io/userguide/zcloud/userguide-zcloud.html  What is going on????? Is Hughes net and Zimbra working togther or have I been hacked????

Zimbra is the webmail client used by HughesNet for their email.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Liz

Good morning folks,

This has been resolved; thank you so much for your patience and for speaking up so we could address this for you. Please don't hesitate to come back to the community if you have any other concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post