Internet connection or voice

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tigersdad5
Sophomore

Internet connection or voice

Lost internet connection and voice spoke with a rep to troubleshoot needed state code from system control center couldn't access this code because of no internet. Where can I get or how can I get this code. Need my internet fixed
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The new modem fixed the internet but im still not able to receive incoming calls

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
MarkJFine
Professor

Using a computer directly connected to the modem (e.g., using a lan cable, not wifi) you should still be able to get the state code from this page.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Liz

Hi tigersdad5, 

Thanks for reaching out. Mark's suggestion will help you find the state code. This is what we use to help troubleshoot your technical concerns. I just ran diagnostics on your site and I'm unable to communicate with your modem. Let's replace it and see if we can get you back online. I'm shipping you a complimentary modem, please expect it in a few days. Here are instructions on how to replace your modem.  You can use the box in which the new modem arrives to return the old one; there's a return label in the outer pouch.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Great how is the modem mailed so i know what to look for

We use UPS to ship. 🙂

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

The new modem fixed the internet but im still not able to receive incoming calls
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Check the thread here: https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/WAN-light-yellow-all-others-green-Can-t-receive-inco...

Liz had given you specific instructions, with pictures, on how to connect the ATA to the modem.  You need to connect the yellow Ethernet cable from any LAN port on the modem to the yellow WAN port on the ATA. 

Good morning tigersdad5,

Glad to hear the new modem got you back online! Regarding your Voice concern, as maratsade pointed out, we've already started troubleshooting that in your original thread here:

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/WAN-light-yellow-all-others-green-Can-t-receive-inco...

Please click on the link above, review your thread, and proceed where we left off.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz