Invalid OpenID or Credentials

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sharleen
Freshman

Invalid OpenID or Credentials

I'm unable to access my account. It's giving me this error message " Invalid OpenID or Credentials". Please advise A.S.A.P.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Amanda

Hi Sharleen,

We recently released an update to ensure that this does not happen to any new accounts in the future. Do you still receive the OpenID error if you create a new login? In the meantime, I will escalate your most current information to our engineers so they can work on getting it fixed.

Thank you

Amanda 

View solution in original post

I'm no longer getting that error and I am able to access my account. Thank you!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@sharleen

A few other people had been experiencing this issue, but I hadn't seen anything regaring it in a few weeks.  

Still, it's something the reps will have to help you with.  They are on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST, so the earliest you may hear from one is tomorrow (Monday).  

Amanda

Hi Sharleen,

We recently released an update to ensure that this does not happen to any new accounts in the future. Do you still receive the OpenID error if you create a new login? In the meantime, I will escalate your most current information to our engineers so they can work on getting it fixed.

Thank you

Amanda 

I'm no longer getting that error and I am able to access my account. Thank you!!

Hi hciclos, please send me a private message with the e-mail addresses experiencing the error. The only way to clear the error is a manual process in our database, or by making a new e-mail address. 

Thank you

Amanda

Still having this problem. have had it for over 2 months.