It's My Turn To Say Goodbye

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cybercycle1
Junior

It's My Turn To Say Goodbye

After 15 years, I will be leaving HughesNet at the end of April.  I want to say THANK YOU to Liz who has been relentless in resolving issues with the various HN systems I've had over those years...starting with my first HN9000.  I don't want to forget to thank those HN customers who have volunteered with helpful advise.  I wish you all the best!

Awww, cybercycle1, it's been a pleasure to have worked with you. We appreciate you being with us for so long. Happy trails and best wishes to you too!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Awww, cybercycle1, it's been a pleasure to have worked with you. We appreciate you being with us for so long. Happy trails and best wishes to you too!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

" Liz who has been relentless in resolving issues with the various HN systems I've had over those years...starting with my first HN9000."

Hear hear!

Best of luck to you, @cybercycle1 !

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@cybercycle1 

Ditto on Liz. She works tirelessly on here to get things done. 

Good luck with your new ISP!  👍