Lied to and unhappy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wayne903
New Poster

Lied to and unhappy

Was told i would be able to play online games but that is not the case and now im stuck in this 2 yr contract that does me no good
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@wayne903 

If it hasn't been more than a few months since your sales call the reps can likely pull that call for review, and if it's determined that the sales rep didn't set appropriate expectations you may have recourse.

The reps are on M-F from approximately 9AM to 5PM EST, so the earliest you'll hear from one is Monday.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@wayne903 

If it hasn't been more than a few months since your sales call the reps can likely pull that call for review, and if it's determined that the sales rep didn't set appropriate expectations you may have recourse.

The reps are on M-F from approximately 9AM to 5PM EST, so the earliest you'll hear from one is Monday.

Damian

Hello @wayne903,

Thank you for contacting us. I will review the sales call to determine if the correct expectations were set. Please allow up to a full business week for this investigation to be completed.  

-Damian 

@wayne903,

Thank you for your patience while dealing with this issue. I have private messaged you details regarding this issue. 

-Damian