Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modem Lights go off HT2000W-System, Transmit & Lan

Freshman

Re: Modem Lights go off HT2000W-System, Transmit & Lan

Uploads to HN.jpg

Senior Instructor

Understand, but that only tells me something is broken between you and Billings.

Maybe a look at http://192.168.0.1/limited.html#!/diagnostics/curr_hour_history

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Freshman

Im just tired of fighting Hughes to get a PROBLEM FIXED.. No more calls.. Will shut it down and have a different system installed. Will worry about it later,. Thanks for your input....

Freshman

Your asking for things that are not happening.. I call Hughes when they are, buy 35 min wait to get them and ....We cant find any transmit problem..

Senior Instructor

Look, forget about telephone help. This is the right place to ask.

@Liz

@Amanda

@Jorge

@Hal

(and any recent others that I may have inadvertently left out)

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Hello Hunter74083,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I am sorry to hear about your frustration with slow speeds. After running some diagnostics, I did find that we need to get a tech out to you. I have set you up for Monday Aug. 13th between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM. If this date  or time does not work for you, you can call 1 866 347 3292 and reference case ID # 114391568 to reschedule a better time for you. If you have any further questions please ask! Thanks!

*Felicia*

Freshman

Thank you very much Felicia. System is running like it should now.  Tech knew his systems. Thank you again..

Hunter74083,

You are very welcome! Glad to hear you're up and running again.