Hughesnet Community

Modem help

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khigg

Modem help

New to hughnet was with viasat. i was able to bridge viasat modem to a netgear router. in netgear i set it up to work with my noip dynamic dns and the update client for it. with that all i had to do is type the website address to work. same way with FTP. I don't see no way to do this in the hughnet modem. any advise would be apreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hello khigg,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. Currently, the HughesNet modem does not support a bridge mode.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I hope a rep will see your post hopefully today and provide an answer for you. 

@khigg wrote:
New to hughnet was with viasat. i was able to bridge viasat modem to a netgear router. in netgear i set it up to work with my noip dynamic dns and the update client for it. with that all i had to do is type the website address to work. same way with FTP. I don't see no way to do this in the hughnet modem. any advise would be apreciated.

Liz

Hello khigg,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. Currently, the HughesNet modem does not support a bridge mode.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!