No Connectivity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cybercycle1
Junior

No Connectivity

Lost internet connectivity about 10 p.m. last night. Even though I had rain in the area last night, there was NO power outage. When I checked the modem, all the lights were out, so I unplugged the unit for a minute and plugged it back in.  I can only get the power and WiFi lights.  System, Receive, LAN and transmit lights stay off.  (note: I did NOT push the WPS button.)  Also, I cannot reach the "System Control Center".  If there is nothing more to try, then I suspect the modem may be the issue?

Hello cybercycle1,

It does look like you could use a new modem. I have scheduled one to be shipped out to you! 

-Jay

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Jay

Hello cybercycle1,

It does look like you could use a new modem. I have scheduled one to be shipped out to you! 

-Jay

@Jay wrote:

Hello cybercycle1,

-Jay

Thanks, Jay.  I really appreciate it.

I'm happy to help! Please let me know if you experience any issues with the new modem.

-Jay

@Jay wrote:

I'm happy to help! Please let me know if you experience any issues with the new modem.

-Jay

An update: I received the new modem today and quickly had it installed.  It restored my service, Jay.  I couldn't ask for a better response from the HughesNet support team...Thanks!

One day?  Sheesh.  Talk about quick.  Nice.   🙂

I'm glad to hear that your issues have been resolved! Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions or concerns.

-Jay