Did you mean: 
bobhoyt3son
Freshman

No Phone since May 31. No satisfaction

We are waiting and waiting.  No real answers, not happy with response times

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning bobhoyt3son,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I can certainly look into this for you; I've pulled up your account and see that your case regarding one way audio starting May 31 has already been escalated to our VOIP team here at corporate. I've asked them for an update on your case and will let you know once I find out. Case investigations can take varying amounts of time so I can't say for sure how long this will take, but in the meantime, I've taken off the HughesNet voice fee for the next two bills.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

n/c

Liz

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I can certainly look into this for you; I've pulled up your account and see that your case regarding one way audio starting May 31 has already been escalated to our VOIP team here at corporate. I've asked them for an update on your case and will let you know once I find out. Case investigations can take varying amounts of time so I can't say for sure how long this will take, but in the meantime, I've taken off the HughesNet voice fee for the next two bills.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Just following up on your case and I see we reached out last week and addressed your concerns. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us again!

-Liz