No connection!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kellyc4kes
New Poster

No connection!!

Hello, i currently have no connection at all to the internet. My modem is blinking. I have tried to do a reset and to also unplug, waited, and plugged back in. Wondering if it is my modem or outage??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning Kellyc4kes,

Just following up on your site. I see the site visit was successful in getting you back online! If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop by the community again.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

@Kellyc4kes  how is the weather there

Weather is good here. There was a tornado a couple hours away in Arkansas, and im in Missouri. Trying to figure out if its an outage or my modem is shot..

Thanks for the quick reply.   How are you currently replying to these messaged? Hughes or from another provider?

Im using my phone data

Good morning Kellyc4kes,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting.​​​​​​ I pulled up your account and I 'm glad to see we've already scheduled a tech visit for you this Friday. If you still have any other concerns after the visit, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Kellyc4kes,

Just following up on your site. I see the site visit was successful in getting you back online! If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop by the community again.

Thanks,

Liz

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Kelly, the HN reps on this site will be back tomorrow (Monday).  They can run remote diagnostics on your modem to see what's going on. You will likely hear from them next week.  You can also try to call the Customer Service line, or try the chat, but there may be long waits.

Kellyc4kes wrote:
Hello, i currently have no connection at all to the internet. My modem is blinking. I have tried to do a reset and to also unplug, waited, and plugged back in. Wondering if it is my modem or outage??