Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BeAdCo524

No interent

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning BeAdCo524,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We can certainly get you back online.

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: 2/01/2023 between 11:00AM - 02:00PM. 

The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed, alternatively you can reschedule online. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Good morning BeAdCo524,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We can certainly get you back online.

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: 2/01/2023 between 11:00AM - 02:00PM. 

The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed, alternatively you can reschedule online. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning BeAdCo524,

Just following up on your site. I see the tech successfully completed the visit and restored internet connectivity. If you have any other concerns, drop by the community anytime.

Thanks,

Liz