No service for a few days now

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marleywood
New Poster

No service for a few days now

We lost connectivity a few days ago and see you have an announcement up saying there is a problem. How much longer will it take. We’ve never been out for this long. Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning marleywood,

Just checking up on your site since the site visit and I'm glad to see you're back online! If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach out again so we can help.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The announcement was taken down a few days ago, and the problem it referred to (which had to do with CenturyLink, not Hughesnet) was solved then, so your lack of connectivity is likely due to something else.   

Can you get to this page at all, and if so, what is the state code there?  http://192.168.0.1/#!/home/status

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

@marleywood wrote:
We lost connectivity a few days ago and see you have an announcement up saying there is a problem. How much longer will it take. We’ve never been out for this long. Thanks.

I tried the link from my cell phone which I’m using to communicate and no I got an error message.
What should we do?!

The page @maratsade was asking you to try to go to needs to be on a device that's either connected to the HughesNet modem via a lan cable or wifi. If you're trying to access it via your cell network, it won't work.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

I got in but I don’t see a state code on the System Control Center - where exactly would that be
The diagnostic code is 0000-2000-0200-0029

Good morning marleywood, 

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I tried to run diagnostics on your site, and I can't communicate with your modem either. Let's get a tech out there and get you back online.

Your complimentary dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Monday, Jan 14, 2019 between 08:00 am and 11:00am. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #117900098 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

It's under System Status.

code.png

@marleywood wrote:
I got in but I don’t see a state code on the System Control Center - where exactly would that be
The diagnostic code is 0000-2000-0200-0029

Good morning marleywood,

Just checking up on your site since the site visit and I'm glad to see you're back online! If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach out again so we can help.