Hughesnet Community

Removal of three email addresses from my account...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Removal of three email addresses from my account...

I need to have three email addresses removed from my account, but I no longer have the passwords for them so I can't do so.  How do I go about doing this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the confirmation! I was getting around to letting you know... haha, good to see this has been squared away for you finally. 

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Liz

Hi Gabe,

I'd like to help out with this. Just wanted to be sure: you were prompted for the password of the account you were trying to delete from the MyAccount>Profile page that lists all accounts?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

GabeU

@Liz 

Yes.  When trying to delete an email account on the Profile page the system is asking for the password for that account.  

OK, just wanted to be sure. I'm PMing you shortly to further address your concerns.

-Liz

GabeU

@Liz 

They're gone! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  🙂

Thanks for the confirmation! I was getting around to letting you know... haha, good to see this has been squared away for you finally. 

-Liz