Hughesnet Community

Repair status

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smartredd

Repair status

How do I find my repair status when I'm apparently too stupid to match captcha symbols. After 18 attempts and 18 non-matches, I'm suitably chastened. By that criteria I should be too stupid to notice that my modem is non-functioning and I cannot use Hughsnet's service. 
How many more months should I wait for a replacement before sending everything back?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Smartredd,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! If the message you're seeing is "The values that were entered do not match any orders in the system." when using the repair order inquiry tool, that's because there is no order associated with your account. 

While I also see no communication with the modem myself, I've gone ahead and expedited a new modem to you. Please expect it in the next few days. There's no need to return your HT1100 modem.

For your convenience, here is a guide to disconnecting your HT1100 and hooking up your new HT2000W m...

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The reps here can help you figure out what's going on, or you can call the 800 number. 

Liz

Hi Smartredd,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! If the message you're seeing is "The values that were entered do not match any orders in the system." when using the repair order inquiry tool, that's because there is no order associated with your account. 

While I also see no communication with the modem myself, I've gone ahead and expedited a new modem to you. Please expect it in the next few days. There's no need to return your HT1100 modem.

For your convenience, here is a guide to disconnecting your HT1100 and hooking up your new HT2000W m...

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Smartredd,

Just following up here- I'm pleased to see the new modem has been installed and your system is back online! Feel free to drop by the community any time if you have other concerns.

-Liz