cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sharleen
Freshman

Replace modem HT2000W

I think I need my modem HT2000W replaced. The only lights that are on is
Power and WIFI and everything in between is off. I work from home and need the internet to do my job. How can I get the modem replaced as soon as possible?
Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi sharleen,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've shipped you a modem, please expect it soon. You can use the box it comes in to return the old modem. There will be a return label in the outer pouch of the box.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Liz

Hi sharleen,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've shipped you a modem, please expect it soon. You can use the box it comes in to return the old modem. There will be a return label in the outer pouch of the box.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thank you!

Can I get my account credited for the days that I don’t have service?

I received the modem replacement and everything is working and good to go!

Thanks and Happy New Year!!
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@sharleen 

It's not that anything is going to happen, but it's always a good idea to make sure to copy down the return tracking number.  It also doesn't hurt to take a snapshot of the return modem in the box before you tape it up.  I don't say this because of HughesNet, but for any item that's returned, and to anyone.  It just helps to keep you safe if it's lost or anything like that.  

Glad it's back to working.  🙂

Glad to hear it, Sharleen! Have a happy new year!