Hughesnet Community

Sattelite reflector

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pirate44

Sattelite reflector

When I move and want internet installed at my new residence does hughesnet want their dish back or do I just get a new one 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning Pirate44,

In addition to what maratsade said, if you're moving, you just need to bring the modem and its power cord with you to the new location. You should leave the radio attached to the dish; it may come in handy for the next person who moves in and wants to sign up with HughesNet!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

From the dish they will need the radio, and they send you instructions on how to remove it. You will get a new dish when you move; not sure if they will reuse the radio or give you a new one. 

Liz

Good morning Pirate44,

In addition to what maratsade said, if you're moving, you just need to bring the modem and its power cord with you to the new location. You should leave the radio attached to the dish; it may come in handy for the next person who moves in and wants to sign up with HughesNet!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Thanks for the clarification, @Liz ! 🙂