Hughesnet Community

Specific Support number for HughesNet Voice? (question for reps)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Specific Support number for HughesNet Voice? (question for reps)

Reps,

I noticed that the "Learn More About HughesNet Voice" page gives a Customer Care phone number of 866-347-3272.  Is this a good number, and if so, is it specifically for HughesNet Voice Service?  

It looks as if it's a combination of the residential support number of 866-347-3292 and the business support number of 800-347-3272.  With it looking like this, I wondered if it may be an accidental transposition of the two numbers.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Liz

Hi Gabe!

You're correct, there are only two support lines for HughesNet customers: one for residential (866.347.3292) and one for business (800.347.3272).

So I will let our person in charge of the support pages know to update that article with the correct number. Nice catch!

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

Liz

Aaaaaand fixed. Thanks again Gabe!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hi Gabe!

You're correct, there are only two support lines for HughesNet customers: one for residential (866.347.3292) and one for business (800.347.3272).

So I will let our person in charge of the support pages know to update that article with the correct number. Nice catch!

Thanks,

Liz

Liz

Aaaaaand fixed. Thanks again Gabe!

-Liz

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Thanks Liz.  🙂