Speed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Speed

This is just too much. Or should I say too slow?

https://testmy.net/quickstats/Reggie59

I have done all the troubleshooting. Checked gateway weather clear.

What do I do next?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ah ok thanks for the added clarification, looking forward to the test results.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Liz

Hi Reggie,

Thanks for posting. I pulled up your account and ran diagnostics. For the most part your system looks fine, however I would like to make an adjustment to your modem to check on something. Please let me know when I may make this adjustment, as this will temporarily and briefly kick you offline.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Any time that is good for you will work for me.

Thank you for the quick response.

Thanks Reggie, I'm done with the adjustments. Please let me know if those slow speeds are persisting, right now our diagnostics are showing above your Gen 4 plan speeds:

Execution time: 2018-04-09 21:17:39
Upload speed (kb/sec): 617.899
Download speed (kb/sec): 14547.391
Round trip ping time (msec): 576
Packet loss rate (%): 0

Plus your two latest testmy.net speed tests from today exceed even this download test result. Please let me know.

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

The speeds start dropping after 5PM. I will do a few speed test later tonight.

Thank you & have a good night.

Ah ok thanks for the added clarification, looking forward to the test results.

Hi Reggie, 

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.