State code 12.9.1 a transmit problem has occurred

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hoxness88
New Poster

State code 12.9.1 a transmit problem has occurred

So I've had this code for a few weeks and have tryed to get ahold of Hughesnet but our phones work off the wifi and because our phones work off the wifi I can't contact them and we have no cell service where we live. So when we did go to town and call Hughesnet they wanted me to do all there test and I explained over and over again I can't  all our phones work off the wifi and we are in town. They didn't even try and help. So if there is anyone that can please help.... 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Hoxness,

Thank you for the information. I am making some adjustments to your modem to re-associate itself with our network and establish some higher operating baselines. Hopefully this will kick your system into gear. The signal looks fine, maybe a little drop in strength but nothing that would cause issues you are seeing. The modem may reboot a couple of times, but will eventually become steady. Please  attempt to use the internet at some point today  and let me know how the experience is.

Thanks,

Amanda

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I think this one's for the HN mods on this site to handle. They should be on shortly to address your issue; they can run remote diagnostics on your site to see what's going on. Hang in there. 

Amanda

Hi Hoxness88

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. I've located your account and will run diagnostics to see if I can find the problem. Are you missing any lights on the front of your modem? Also, please be sure there are no obstructions in the dish line of sight. I will return soon with the results and let you know if there is any troubleshooting I need you to do.

Thank you,

Amanda

There is nothing in the way of dish. All the lights are also on 

Hi Hoxness,

Thank you for the information. I am making some adjustments to your modem to re-associate itself with our network and establish some higher operating baselines. Hopefully this will kick your system into gear. The signal looks fine, maybe a little drop in strength but nothing that would cause issues you are seeing. The modem may reboot a couple of times, but will eventually become steady. Please  attempt to use the internet at some point today  and let me know how the experience is.

Thanks,

Amanda

Thanks Amanda everything is working better than it has in months. I will no longer call customer support. Again thank you