Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System light out on modem, no internet

Lschwen
Freshman

Re: System light out on modem, no internet

Liz,

Thank you for that info, I appreciate you running the diagnostic and scheduling the courtesy visit to check things out. I will post back with the info.
Lschwen
Freshman

@Liz @GabeU

The tech just left. He adjusted the dish in all of about 5 minutes and got it back up to a 94-96% receiver strength reading, but said everything else on our network was working okay. It was the same guy that installed it for us originally (Toby) who is a really nice guy. He said most likely the wind knocked it out of alignment but tightened everything down to make sure it would stay put.
Liz

Good morning Lschwen,

Thank you for the follow up! Glad to hear it went well. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to drop by the community again.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Lschwen 

That's good news.  I'm glad the tech got you back up and running properly.  Smiley Happy  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro