System, recive, and transmit light out

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacobe3
New Poster

System, recive, and transmit light out

My system, recive,and transmit lights have been out since yesterday and my wifi has been conected without internet(doesnt work). I have tried reseting and unplugging neither works. I also can not access the system control center. I am wondering if the problem can be fixed without having to pay someone to come look at it.

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Your best bet is to wait until the Hughesnet reps on this site see your post next week. They will probably try to contact your modem remotely and will then let you know next steps. 

Remy

jacobe3,

Thanks for reaching out! I see it's your first post here. Welcome to the Community! We'd love to help take a look into this for you, but I was unable to locate your account through your Community profile. Please send us a private message at the link provided below with your account number or a phone number attached, so we can take a deep dive into this for you!

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy

@Remy wrote:

jacobe3,

Thanks for reaching out! I see it's your first post here. Welcome to the Community! We'd love to help take a look into this for you, but I was unable to locate your account through your Community profile. Please send us a private message at the link provided below with your account number or a phone number attached, so we can take a deep dive into this for you!

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy

Message sent, thank you.

jacobe3
New Poster

I recived my new router and hooked it up and still no wifi, it has been out since the 22. I am able to access the system control center and will attach a picture of it with this message.

1000003617.jpg

Looks like either the cable to the dish is either bad or not connected to either end properly; or the dish's radio went bad.
I'd first check to see if the cable to the back of the modem is firmly connected and secure. Check at the dish as well if that's physically possible.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.