Hughesnet Community

Usage History under the Usage Tab has stopped working for me. No help from HughesNet.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobbert
Freshman

Usage History under the Usage Tab has stopped working for me. No help from HughesNet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning Bobbert,

Thank you for this update, I'm glad to hear this! Please don't hesitate to drop by the community again if you have any other concerns, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Could you provide more context? Do you have any screenshots to show what you mean?

Screenshot: HughesNet page after signing in, accessing Dropdown from Usage Tab, and selecting Usage History. No data since 24th

Bobbert_1-1674960389533.png

MarkJFine
Professor

If you mean the old Usage Meter application, it has been sunsetted for many months now. The alternatives are to use what's under Usage on the web site (above), or by using the iOS or Android apps.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

No- not the usage meter. See Usage Tab Dropdown and select Usage History...running bar graph of usage with breakdown. Screenshot sent to Maratsade

Good morning Bobbert,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting and sharing that screenshot. I've pulled up your account and can also see that your usage history stops displaying after the 24th, which is unexpected. Let us continue digging into this for you and I'll let you know what we find out. I'll post back once I have any news or further questions.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thank you Liz. I appreciate your help. I noticed this message earlier: "Usage History
Something went wrong. Please try again, or contact customer care if you receive this message again. (error: 500.02.1005)" Hopefully you can find some answers. Thx/Bobbert

Thank you for sharing that error code, that helps the investigation! I'll keep you posted.

-Liz

Thanks again. Noted that same message and error code this morning. Happy hunting! /Bobbert

Liz, thank you so much! I just checked my Usage History and it is all there now, current up to today. Don't know what you did, but since it's working, I suspect you had a hand in fixing it. Cheers! and Kudos! Bobbert

Good morning Bobbert,

Thank you for this update, I'm glad to hear this! Please don't hesitate to drop by the community again if you have any other concerns, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Liz