Very Slow 103 Kbps

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hutchins741
Spectator

Very Slow 103 Kbps

During bonus hours with plenty of bonus data remaining we get download speeds less than 1 Mbps and this morning 103 Kbps. We like to stream music, but cannot. We have filed 2 complaints with the government.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

If you have filed complaints with a government agency (I imagine it's the agency that has consistently given Hughesnet awards and accolades), you will need to wait for formal replies from the company, and they have 30 days to answer.  You will not be able to have your concerns addressed here. If you had brought your concerns here first, you might have had a resolution much sooner, as this site connects you with high level customer service at the corporate level. 

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

If you have filed complaints with a government agency (I imagine it's the agency that has consistently given Hughesnet awards and accolades), you will need to wait for formal replies from the company, and they have 30 days to answer.  You will not be able to have your concerns addressed here. If you had brought your concerns here first, you might have had a resolution much sooner, as this site connects you with high level customer service at the corporate level. 

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

Jay

Hello Hutchins741, 

What maratsade said is correct. Once we receive the complaint, we will respond to it by the given deadline.

Thank you,

Jay

#DatGuyPai
Ajit_V._Pai_headshot.jpg

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.