Web Acceleration Issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cybercycle1
Junior

Web Acceleration Issue

I am on Gen 5 and am experiencing a State Code 30.1.1 (Web Acceleration in backoff state).  I have good signal strength at 111, removed any snow from the dish and rebooted the modem.  System status page shows Web Acceleration is "Down".  Can I assume this is being addressed?  IP Gateway:  IPGW - J2NOR081HNSIGW1305  At this point, I do not useable WiFi.

@Liz wrote:

Good morning cybercycle1,

Thanks for posting, I just ran diagnostics on your site and I see it's currently online with no red flags. I see one device connected via LAN and no wifi devices connected. Is the LAN connected device able to use the internet?

-Liz

Hi Liz....I had tried to make my initial posting here with a direct connection to the Gen 5 modem, but the service was so degraded that I had to switch to my cell service via a hot spot.  I am now posting while directly connected to Gen 5 modem and find that web acceleration is now up.  The LAN connection works, too.  All I can say is that you have the "magic touch" as usual.  All seems well here now....Thanks and Happy New Year!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Thanks for posting, I just ran diagnostics on your site and I see it's currently online with no red flags. I see one device connected via LAN and no wifi devices connected. Is the LAN connected device able to use the internet?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

@Liz wrote:

-Liz

Hi Liz....I had tried to make my initial posting here with a direct connection to the Gen 5 modem, but the service was so degraded that I had to switch to my cell service via a hot spot.  I am now posting while directly connected to Gen 5 modem and find that web acceleration is now up.  The LAN connection works, too.  All I can say is that you have the "magic touch" as usual.  All seems well here now....Thanks and Happy New Year!

Good to hear, cybercycle! You're very welcome. Happy New Year!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!