30.1.1 itself is normally a network issue, however, seeing the rest of the state codes may be a power issue. Are the modem and cables plugged in securely? Are you connected to a surge protector, or directly to an outlet?
Sometimes it acts like it's getting better. For instance, at this moment I have all green checks on the hourly history and only 8 red x on the daily chart.
But, it really isn't getting better at all. My internet has been impaired or non-functional 36 hours out of 6 days. Some of the uplink/downlink outages are due to weather but unless I'm getting cut off by bad weather up at the gateway end, not very much.
Yes, all power is clean and good with no recorded noise at all lately. Only a few blacks but no browns or overvoltage. All connections are secure and tight. I don't use surge protectors. All of my important network bits and pieces run on UPS. Speaking of UPS, my driver was here yesterday so I sent my old modem return with him.
Here's the most recent 1½ days of history. Pretty ridiculous.
Hey Remy, I just noticed something promising. This thing hasn't thrown any codes since a 20.2.1 associated with a bad thunderstorm late yesterday afternoon. Maybe the wizards are getting the problems sorted out.
Edit: I just noticed another positive sign. The diagnostic code is a steady 0000.0000.0000.0005 for the past 12 hours.
Good news @Remy. It appears to be fixed. Only one thunderstorn series of failures and one 30.1.1 failure over the past 2½ days. Huge, monumental improvement over the revolving disaster that began nearly nine days ago with the installation of the replacement modem.
The hourly graphs are pretty clean now. Only a few red x showing with the same DNS Acceleration (N) but those blips aren't bad enough to throw a state code. The diagnostic codes are hanging in with 0000-0000-0000-0005 most of the time.
Thanks for getting this fixed for me. I'll post back if it goes down the tubes again but it sure appears to be business as usual now.