cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, this is new. "Invalid Open ID or Credentials"

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Well, this is new. "Invalid Open ID or Credentials"

Anybody else just start seeing this?  It worked fine yesterday (Thursday evening).  I can sign into the Community just fine, as can I the myAccount site, but when I look at anything pertaining to my account, whether under My Bill, Usage or Account information, the following is what I see...

Account Info.jpgMy Bill.jpgUsage.jpg

Again, there's no issue signing in to this Community, nor the myAccount site.  I just can't see any of my info when I'm on the latter.  

I flushed the DNS, cleared my browser cache, tried it in Chrome, Firefox and Edge, tried it with Web Acceleration off, and power cycled the modem.  Still the same.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amanda

Re: Well, this is new. "Invalid Open ID or Credentials"

Hello again,

Just wanted to let you know that your original e-mail (registered to this community) should not be experiencing the OpenID error any longer. Can you log out, log back in and let me know if the error persists?

Thanks

Amanda

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
GabeU

Even more odd, today.  

Screenshot (57).jpgScreenshot (58).jpg

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
MarkJFine
Associate Professor

Certainly a new way to display GIFs as text files...

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Amanda

Hi Gabe,

I've sent your account information and screenshots to our support team. I will let you know if they need any further information or troubleshooting from your side and as always, keep you updated.

Thanks,

Amanda

GabeU

Thanks, Amanda.  Talk about irony!  You have that annoyingly small Usage refresh button fixed, but now I can't utilize it.  Smiley Tongue 

GabeU

I don't know if this will help, but I figured I'd add it just in case.  

Capture.JPG 

My email itself is fine and I can log into it without issue.  

Two other things.

When I click on "MY ACCOUNT" on the upper right, what's supposed to be there is there.

Capture1.JPG

When I click on the "MY USAGE" button, I get this...

Capture2.JPG  

Again, I don't know if this additional info will help at all, but I thought it might.  

My Usage Meter is fine, showing all that it's supposed to, including my Usage History.  

Also, for right now this is nothing more than a minor annoyance.  I can still access what I really need through the Usage Meter, and I'm reasonably sure that I'll still be able to pay my bill using the "View/Pay Bill Without Logging In" method on Jan 4th, so even if it's not back to normal by then I'll be alright.  This is the kind of thing where I'm very patient, as it isn't really affecting me very much, and I know there are things affecting others that take precedence over this kind of minor hiccup.  Smiley Happy     

Amanda

Hi Gabe,

Thanks, these are helpful when we're asked for screenshots. Our support team is currently working on your account to get this resolved. I hope to hear more before the end of the week.

~Amanda

GabeU

Amanda, 

Thank you, and the support team, for working on this.  I very much appreciate it.  Smiley Happy  

GabeU

Amanda, 

I went ahead a created a new email/sign-on strictly for the purpose of being able to see my account info, though I'll delete it once the Invalid OID issue with my original email/sign-on is fixed.  

Thanks again for working on it.  Smiley Happy 

GabeU

@Amanda

For some reason, the new email that I created so I could see my info is now doing exactly the same thing.  Invalid Open ID or Credentials.  It worked just after I created it, but I went to check it today and it's not working, so now I have two email addresses giving me the error.  I would create a third, but if the second reverted to the same thing I have a feeling the third will, too.  Smiley Sad