Hughesnet Community

Where can I check in my hughesnet email account to find emails that are not getting to my inbox?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crazyJoe
New Poster

Where can I check in my hughesnet email account to find emails that are not getting to my inbox?

The emails are not in my inbox. They also are NOT in the spam, junk or trash folders. I checked the blocked senders list, they are not listed (nor is anything there ATM).  I am not proxying or forwarding to/from another email service. Another family member is receiving the emails (they are on CC line) on their service (freeware, not hughesnet) and verified that the sender has spelled my address correctly.

2 REPLIES 2
crazyJoe
New Poster

Forgot to add - I think the email server is quarantining the emails, they are coming from a European country, from different senders as I arrange a vacation. I do not want to individually add them to the allowed list, that is tedious and should not be necessary.

Damian

@crazyJoe,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I am sorry to hear this. Our email system has been experiencing many issues for quite sometime and may potentially begin to be phased out in the future. There is no official word on this yet and this information could change. In the meantime, I recommend using a different and more supported/established email provider, as there is no actual fix for the issue you are experiencing. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing. -Damian