Hughesnet Community

Wifi not available, devices only find modem.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smi2k
New Poster

Wifi not available, devices only find modem.

Hello y'all, since Thursday I got the problem that my Hughesnet doesn't give my devices any options to connect. The 5ghz as well as the 2.4 suddenly vanished and now the only option it shows is the Modem (HT3000W) itself. However, I can't even connect to that with the standard, the wifi or admin password. 

I also can't find the wifi management option, neither in the app, nor on my mobile browser.

I tried restarting everything several times with letting it off the power for at least 10 minutes each time.

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I suggest you wait until the HN reps on this site see your post (hopefully tomorrow) and reply. They will likely try to connect with your modem remotely to run diagnostics and figure out what may be wrong with the thing. Good luck!

Remy

Smi2k,

This seems to be your first post. Welcome to the Community! We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing some connection issues, and we'd love to help take a look into this. However, I was unable to locate your account through your Community profile. Please send us a private message at the link attached below with your account number or a phone number attached.

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy