Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-mail delivery failure - 2

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Re: e-mail delivery failure - 2

EMZ wrote:

I tried to PM  you exact error message again but not sure you received it as I received an error of reaching max number of PM reached. 

Check your Sent folder to see if the message went through. The "max number of PMs reached" message is transitory, so you should be able to send a new message if it the other one didn't go through.

Highlighted

Good morning EMZ,

Thank you for this update, I'll send this over to our e-mail folks to try to locate in the logs. I did not receive a new PM from you so far.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Hi EMZ,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this further. Please adjust your Outlook settings to the below, as suggested by the e-mail admins:

Outbound Server: email.hughes.net

Port 587

Try with SSL Authentication required

Then try sending test emails to that address I previously gave you. Let me know how these settings work out for you. This server is newer and should be more successful.

Looking forward to hearing back.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Hi EMZ,

Haven't heard from you in over a week, so I'll go ahead and close this for now. Please post again if you still have concerns you'd like to work out with us.

Thanks,

Liz

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@Liz wrote:

so I'll go ahead and close this for now.  

I think you forgot.  Smiley Tongue

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted

LOL Thank you Gabe, I got sidetracked.

-Liz

Highlighted

Re-opened thread to continue working with the original poster who has reached back out.

Highlighted

Good morning EMZ,

Thank you for your patience while we continued investigating. We used the settings below in an e-mail client and sent a test e-mail to that State Farm recipient. This was sent and received successfully as he replied to the e-mail. 

Please ensure you have these settings below and let me know if you see a difference.

Thanks,

Liz