email down again!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wgrobison1
Junior

email down again!

Getting tired of the weekly down time of email. I am not getting the service I am paying for.  I have used my allowance  but all other sites are working normally. with Hughesnet email I again get   this

wgrobison1_0-1724624661929.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

I'd seriously recommend getting a Gmail account, or use one of the other popular, free email providers.

For reference, the email's a freebie. You're not paying for it. It's also highly likely that HughesNet will stop providing it at some point in the future, as most other ISPs have done. It might also be a good idea to gradually transition over to another email because of that eventuality. 

Hopefully the current issue will be transitory.  

loggerswife

is yours still down? Ours is not working either! Been on phone with hughes for 30 minutes, with no luck. 

jbfedup
New Poster

I noticed the same problems.  At first I though it was my computer or my settings.  Now, I see that everyone is receiving the same error messages.  It started when I upgraded to  the newest package.  Though the internet is faster, the mail service is poor.  I never had problems like this with my hughes email before.  I have many emails which are critical and I do not want to loose them, I will initiate the archive process on my computer to play it safe.  You would think there would have been better migration to the newer sattelite system.

Remy

wgrobison1,

Thank you for reaching out! Are you still unable to access your email?

Thanks,

Remy

It seems to be working again.  I hope there are no plans to discontinue the service.