cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new modem HT2000w

Highlighted

Re: new modem HT2000w

The original post is referencing the modem we sent on the 24th. We sent another on the 29th (Sunday), so I want to check to see if the newest modem didn't work either.

-Jay

Highlighted
Sophomore

Last night I once again followed all the instructions and let the new modem on all night.  I still only has the 3 lights on.  (power light, wifi light and lan light).  I'm at now and have left the new modem on for the day.  I am attaching a picture of the Hughes Net home page as of 8:00am this morning. Thank you for anything that you can help me with.hughesnet.jpg

Highlighted
Sophomore

yes, but i will not set up.  Please further down in the thread.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Jay: I have not yet received the 2nd new modem.  When I get it I will try to get that one set up.

Highlighted

Let us know if the new modem does not work and if it does not work for you, we will have a tech come out to resolve the issue for you.

-Jay

Highlighted
Sophomore

~Jay:  I sure will and thank you.

Highlighted
Sophomore

They sent me a voice modem. Not the satellite internet modem. Can you see if they can send me the HughesNet HT2000W? Thank you for anything you can do to help.
Tags (2)
Highlighted
Sophomore

I received a voice modem instead of the HT2000w.  I'm still without internet and using my mobile data which is costing me a small fortune. Please advise.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@DEBPOSTON 

The reps won't be back on until tomorrow.  They should reply about the modem situation then.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Sophomore

Thank you so much.