prolonged slowdown

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kirk Merley
Sophomore

prolonged slowdown

Using Testmy average data, I discover that my download speeds flatlined last September to about a quarter of what they had been.  I've noticed significantly slower response times but only now started to explore the causes.  Any help out there?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Remy

Kirk,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some download speed issues recently. I was able to take a look into your account, and I'm noticing you may have an issue with your line of sight. I've gone ahead and created a work order for a technician to come take a look! I've waived the associated fees, and the company handling your order will reach out to you to schedule a date and time! Please let us know how the visit goes!

Thanks,

Remy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Remy

Kirk,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some download speed issues recently. I was able to take a look into your account, and I'm noticing you may have an issue with your line of sight. I've gone ahead and created a work order for a technician to come take a look! I've waived the associated fees, and the company handling your order will reach out to you to schedule a date and time! Please let us know how the visit goes!

Thanks,

Remy