cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

termination

Highlighted
New Poster

termination

can i terminate my service bfore 30 days what are the fees or hidden fees if i do im really not satisfied with it for the price my DSL is better after all even though i so far from hub

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: termination

@mwallace1

There is no 30 day trial period or anything like that, so you would be subject to an Early Termination Fee.   The ETF for residential accounts is $400 for the first 90 days after service activation and $15 less each month thereafter.  

Is there a techincal issue you're having with the service?  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Professor IV

@mwallace1

There is no 30 day trial period or anything like that, so you would be subject to an Early Termination Fee.   The ETF for residential accounts is $400 for the first 90 days after service activation and $15 less each month thereafter.  

Is there a techincal issue you're having with the service?  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

View solution in original post

Hi mwallace1,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->