cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you disconnect Dish Hopper from HT2000w wifi?

Instructor

Re: How do you disconnect Dish Hopper from HT2000w wifi?

BirdDog wrote:

OK, my take on what is going on:

Think you're spot on 💯

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Advanced Tutor

Thank you to both of you @BirdDog & @MarkJFine for helping me with my question.

I learn something new every day...

May have to check out what's playing at the Drive-In this weekend Smiley Tongue

Professor

bare65 wrote: 

May have to check out what's playing at the Drive-In this weekend Smiley Tongue

The last movie I saw at a Drive-In was "Stripes" in 1981.  Our local drive-in was torn down in the 90s.  And local means 20 miles away.  Smiley Tongue   

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Advanced Tutor

Our 'local' drive-in is some 105 miles away. Mind you, where we live, anything considered 'local' is 105 miles away, LOL!

Our closest 'local' gas station is some 40 miles away ROFL!

They have two screen, one larger than the other, and two movies per screen for around $8 per person. This past year, there was talk about the drive-in closing it's door due to their equipment being old and not having the funds to update it over to some type of digital format, but the funds were found (not sure through what source) and the drive-in was able to update their technology and equipment and as such, are now able to remain open.

There is another Drive-In that is also still operational but that one is approx. 120 miles away from us in the other direction and as of yet, we have never been to that one.

Sadly, Drive-ins are becoming a things of the past. I think there are only around 300 or so left in the U.S.