cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community post limitations

New Poster

Community post limitations

I'm posting here because it's apparent that HughesNet has locked people out from posting in the General category.

Posts aren't allowed in General without an approved Label...  Now I dare anyone to post a list of acceptable labels anywhere that can help people who want to post GENERAL thoughts...

6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Community post limitations

n/c

Associate Professor

The reason for this is to remind people that the General discussion area is not a support area, yet there are still a few that see that disclaimer and it doesn't phase them.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Distinguished Professor IV

Capture.PNG

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro

nothing-to-see-here.png

Distinguished Professor IV

@maratsade wrote:

Interestingly, my test post is now gone. 😁😁😁😁😁😁

When I first came onto the Community today there were no new posts in the General section.  This was around 3:30PM EST.  It must have been deleted prior to that. 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro

Gremlins, I tell you! Gremlins! ;P