Hughesnet Community

Not receiving email notifications of replies...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Not receiving email notifications of replies...

Anyone else not receiving email notifications of replies?  Aside of the problem of not being able to change my email address to the email I use,  I'm not getting any reply notifications to the hughes.net mail address on file, either.  

One of the things that needs to get ironed out.  

4 REPLIES 4
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

I am, 250 emails since the test site went up...

Check your settings:

Personal > Email > Don't send me any community emails = unchecked
Personal > Email > Email Verification Status: Verified
Subscriptions & Notifications > Notification Settings > Make sure you have these set how you desire to be notified

Thanks,
C0RR0SIVE

GabeU

Ah.  I received this one, but to the wrong address, of course.  That will have to be fixed by the Mods, I guess.  Like jezra, it's not actually changing my email address, though it's saying that it is.  

It appears that none of the threads I was subscribed to before are subscribed to now, so I didn't receive any notifications from any replies to them.  How fun.  

The bad thing is the incorrect email address for receiving reply notifications probably won't be fixed until next week as I'm not going to be here much tomorrow so I may not be able to ask a mod to change my address for me.  

GabeU

True.  I was able to find a temporary workaround though, in sending a copy of the notifcation from my hughes.net email address to my normal one.  It's not exactly a "forward", but it will work for the time being.  And, if for some reason they can't change my email address on here to my normal one, I guess the temporary solution will become a permanent one.