The worst website goes to Hughes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debrock2010
Freshman

The worst website goes to Hughes

How can an internet provider have a website that sucks this bad?  You can't view your bill, you can't pay ahead of the due date (which would make it so much easier for me if I can pay all my bills at once therefore knowing how much money I have left for the month), and trying to change my phone number has proved impossible.  I haven't been able to get into my profile for 2 months.  

The people here asking questions deserve better support.  I am grateful for many members who answer others questions but they shouldn't have to.  

I am also extremely upset that communications from Hughes employees are always private. 

5 REPLIES 5
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

You should be able to log in and view all aspects of your account at the myAccount page:

http://my.hughesnet.com/myaccount

What type of error are you getting when attempting to log in?

As to advance payments, I pay my bill early every month by using the the 'view/pay bill without log in' option and selecting the Advance Payment method.

Bill pay 4 snip.PNGBill pay 5 snip.PNG

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

"trying to change my phone number has proved impossible."

Have you tried using the chat feature?  I had to change my phone number a year or so ago, did it via chat, no issues. 

The link is at the top of the page, under Contact Us.

contactus.PNG

arielgreen
New Poster

I TOTALLY AGREE!  HUGHESNET IS THE WORST SERVICE ANYONE COULD POSSIBLE GET!  BE COGNIZANT OF THIS FAULTY COMPANY! BEFORE GETTING THEIR SERVICE, READ THE REVIEWS!!!!

GabeU

@arielgreen wrote:

I TOTALLY AGREE!  HUGHESNET IS THE WORST SERVICE ANYONE COULD POSSIBLE GET!  BE COGNIZANT OF THIS FAULTY COMPANY! BEFORE GETTING THEIR SERVICE, READ THE REVIEWS!!!!

The last thing you want to do is start spamming all over this site.  You already left your post.  There's no need to start posting this everywhere.  All you will succeed in doing is getting yourself booted.    

maratsade

CAPS represent shouting, Arielgreen, and while you're clearly angry and frustrated, writing in all caps is rude. Personally, I think your issue with the refund needs addressing, but if you're rude and shouty people may not feel  motivated to help you.