cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just a rant

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Re: just a rant

More mods from the past:  Brooke, Wade, Jayson, Warren, Jorge.

Highlighted
Teaching Assistant

Some of those are from the old site. I wish they could of imported all of the good info.from that site. I could use the info from many of the older posts.

Highlighted

I thought they had imported a lot from the old site.  I've seen stuff from 2016, but there may be older stuff.  Check here:  https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/bd-p/TechSupport/page/135

That's the oldest page from the Tech Support thread, and the oldest post is from 2014.  I guess they limited what they imported. 

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@maratsade wrote:

Do you remember MDHobbs? 

Nope.jpg

I believe it was during an encounter with the above that I first used the term "illusory superiority".

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

Yes, there was a lot of that in those quarters. LOL

I remember the exchanges between MDH an GWalk. Yikes. 

Highlighted
Associate Professor

@Reggie wrote:

The two Charles', Ricky. I remember back then the Reps changed more often. One Rep might start troubleshooting on a thread then they get transfered to another  division. Those were the days.

I am still around (One of the 3 Charles', people forget there was 3 of us in total, but only 2 at most active at the same time), just dont have much time to actually help anyone due to work, and to be honest, tired of arguing with people anymore when they feel they know more.

@BirdDog Left a long time ago, the community started to change a lot, and he didn't like the new layout AFAIK.  He ended up closing his Facebook account when he departed.

@Gwalk900 sadly passed away a few years ago, he was here when I first came along.

Marsh, another oldie, passed away several years ago, he was basically here from the beginning I think.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@C0RR0SIVE wrote:

@BirdDog Left a long time ago, the community started to change a lot, and he didn't like the new layout AFAIK.  He ended up closing his Facebook account when he departed.

Though I'm not 100% on this, I think he changed to another ISP, as well.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

I thought that was the case, too. 

@GabeU wrote:

Though I'm not 100% on this, I think he changed to another ISP, as well.