Hughesnet Community

$50 dollars increase before contract ends why?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan11433
Junior

I do have a copy on a paper but they hide the 50 dollars credit remaining left (I tried to take a picture of recurring charges but I see that I cannot upload the picture to show it to you on this site. It shows promo service credit status active amount -50.00 cycle start 02-10-2020.) and I can’t find a copy that shows until 01-28-2022 but it did say until 01-28-2022 for 99.99 on My Service Plan (hughesnet.com). I do still have promo service credit but it was 0.00 instead of 50.00 on today invoice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning Ryan11433,

Thanks for reaching out. Your 12 month (Feb-Jan) discount has expired, that's why it's no longer on the bill. Please keep in mind we do forward billing, so your final discount in Jan appears on the Dec bill. 

When you initially upgraded in Feb last year, your Feb bill shows you received a prorated first discount for the month of Feb, as well as the first full discount for March. 

I hope that clears things up! Let me know if you have additional questions.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The reps here may need to see an image. You should be able to upload one here, unless you're using a phone or tablet.  Seems the option isn't available there.  In the past, people posting via a phone/tablet have used https://imgur.com/ to upload images to and then they share the link.   

Edit:

"I do have a copy on a paper"

Is this paper an invoice, or is it an advertisement?

@maratsade wrote:

The reps here may need to see an image. You should be able to upload one here, unless you're using a phone or tablet.  Seems the option isn't available there.  In the past, people posting via a phone/tablet have used https://imgur.com/ to upload images to and then they share the link.   

Edit:

"I do have a copy on a paper"

Is this paper an invoice, or is it an advertisement?

Error received saying "Uploading IMG_2889.JPG resulted in the following error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'message' of null"

Edit: It is not a invoice or a advertisement it is a screenshot.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I hope someone here will know what that means. 🙂

@Ryan11433 wrote:

Error received saying "Uploading IMG_2889.JPG resulted in the following error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'message' of null"

Liz

Good morning Ryan11433,

Thanks for reaching out. Your 12 month (Feb-Jan) discount has expired, that's why it's no longer on the bill. Please keep in mind we do forward billing, so your final discount in Jan appears on the Dec bill. 

When you initially upgraded in Feb last year, your Feb bill shows you received a prorated first discount for the month of Feb, as well as the first full discount for March. 

I hope that clears things up! Let me know if you have additional questions.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!