Access to past invoices

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElizabethP
New Poster

Access to past invoices

I need pdf copies of my bills for 2020, or, an email confirming the amounts paid per month. After speaking with 5 people last week, the last confirmed that the info I requested is available- he could tell me the amounts paid per month- but he didnt have the authority to send an email or the past invoices.  

When I switched from a residential account to my current business account, it was not clear that my past invoices would no longer be available online.

Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

This community is geared towards residential customers; for your account issues you will need to call 800.347.3272 for support.

I need access to my residential account invoices, not from my business account. 

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

A rep may reply to you, though it may not be this week (due to the holidays).  If you're in a hurry, you can try the phone or the chat reps. 

ElizabethP wrote:

I need access to my residential account invoices, not from my business account. 

ElizabethP,

Thank you for posting! I see it's your first time here, welcome to the Community! Please send me a private message at this link with your previous residential account number, or a phone number that would've been attached to it.

Thanks,

Remy

420PAT