Auti draft

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ihatehughessnet
New Poster

Auti draft

I never gave authorization to have my account auto drafted a **bleep** week early I will be canceling this joke service today

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Yes, you did. By creating an account, you agreed to have the subscription fees deducted from your chosen form of payment. 

See https://legal.hughesnet.com/SubAgree-03-16-17.cfm

6.1 FEES, TAXES AND OTHER CHARGES.

You agree to pay, in advance, and in accordance with the provisions of the billing option you selected, any registration, activation, and/or monthly fees, minimum charges, and other amounts charged to or incurred by you, or by users of your account, at the rates in effect for the billing period in which those amounts are charged or incurred. You agree to pay all applicable taxes and Universal Service assessments related to your use of the Service or the use of the Service by users of your account. Information on charges and surcharges (if any) that are to be paid to us and are incurred by you or by users of your account will be made available to you on the Website, and you agree that this is sufficient notice for all purposes as to charges incurred and paid or to be paid to us. In addition, you also agree to pay a surcharge on your service to cover Hughes’ liability for the payment of personal property taxes which may be owing by Hughes in respect of the equipment provided pursuant to this Agreement. Hughes reserves the right to increase fees, surcharges, or monthly subscription fees, or to institute new fees at any time upon thirty (30) days’ prior notice. You understand and acknowledge that you may not receive a bill in the mail for your Service. Additional terms relating to pricing, billing and payment are set forth and available on the Website.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Keep in mind that when cancelling during the first 24 months of service you will be subject to an Early Termination Fee, as is described in the Subscriber Agreement.