Hughesnet Community

BILL AND PAYMENT

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aviawilson

BILL AND PAYMENT

PAID BILL ONLINE 05/21/15 POPUP BOX ASKED HOW MUCH I WANTED TO PAY TYPED IN $125.00 WHEN POSTED TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT THEY  DEDUCTED $250.00 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND ON 05/28 I SAW WHRE THEY HAD DEDUCTED ANOTHER $71.70 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR RECURRING PAYMENT JUST AS I DID NOT ENTER A $250 PAYMENT HUGHESNET TOOK $321.70 FROM ME IN ONE WEEK.  THEIR RESOLUTION IS TO UPGRADE AT NO COST TO ME AND LOWER MY MONTHLY PAYMENT TO $45.00 THIS IS UNSATISFACTORY, REQUEST SERVICE BE CANCELLED AND THEY TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR CANCELLATION BUT THEY CAN TAKE MY MONEY AND FEEL JUSTIFIED.  AND THE SERVICES ARE NOT THAT GREAT - WAS GIVEN CONFIRMATION NUMBER 48027397
3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hello aviawilson,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I think you accidentally hit the CAPS LOCK button on your keyboard before typing up your post. Thank you for letting us know of your concerns, I'm sorry to hear what happened! We definitely want to get to the bottom of this so we'll have a look at your account and billing history to see what went on. We'll post back once we have an update to share.

Your patience and cooperation is greatly appreciated as we investigate further to address your billing concerns.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Miles2

Hello Aviawilson, 

We have been able to review your account and see that you have been a long term customer since at least 2009! We apologize that you were charged an amount you were not prepared to make. We appreciate your business and we have a resolution for you. We checked and there was not an over payment on your account, but we did find that the account was changed to invoice billing last fall and the account became delinquent. That is why the system may have collected those amounts, but I think our agents were trying to make things right once we were notified by you. Since this is a personal and private billing issue we will have a case manager reach out to you within one business day to go over the events and help you with your invoice questions and concerns. We will ensure your satisfaction and look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you for your post so that we can help understand your bill,

Miles
breezy10971

This just happened to me!!! I made a payment online- I entered my card information and selected save for later payments- I assumed for my convenience (nothing mentioned that I was enrolling in automatic payment) Then, without my consent, Hughesnet debits my account for a payment that is not due until next month!!!! I did NOT consent to that payment and could not afford it this week...screwed me up bad...not cool at all!!!