Bill Pay

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmendenhall2021
New Poster

Bill Pay

Why can I never access my bill on my own account? Even on the computer on a different wifi I cannot access it. I would like to be able to see my own bill before it is due. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning bmendenhall2021,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. Looks like you're trying to access billing under a child account- you can view the bill under the parent account ending in 29.

Payment is collected the same day the bill the generated, however, barring any token/optional service purchases or expiring promos, the bill should be consistent every month. 

For example, you have a free Express Repair trial for your first month, so unless you cancel that before your next bill, you'll be charged for it next month (~$12). Also, you have a promotional credit for $10 off every month for the first 6 months. After six months, you'll be paying the regular price for internet service.

For more details on breaking down and understanding the bill, please check this out.

If you need additional help/adjustments with your account, I highly recommend calling the business support line 1-800-347-3272. This community and its moderators are best equipped to assist residential customers; I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

How are you trying to access it?

Through the app and my account online

It just continuously loads and doesn't ever pull it up

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

In the chance that you haven't already tried this, clear your browser cache, then shut down your computer.  Then power cycle the modem by unplugging it, waiting for at least a minute, then plugging it back in.  Then, after waiting for at least five minutes, which gives the modem time to be fully back up and ready, start your computer and try signing in again.  

That you're able to sign into the Community suggests that at least the signing in part is working properly.  

Another thing you could try, again if you haven't already, is after signing into the Community click on 'Account Information' under the "My Account" header at the top of the page.  Maybe with already being signed in it will open the page.

Liz

Good morning bmendenhall2021,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. Looks like you're trying to access billing under a child account- you can view the bill under the parent account ending in 29.

Payment is collected the same day the bill the generated, however, barring any token/optional service purchases or expiring promos, the bill should be consistent every month. 

For example, you have a free Express Repair trial for your first month, so unless you cancel that before your next bill, you'll be charged for it next month (~$12). Also, you have a promotional credit for $10 off every month for the first 6 months. After six months, you'll be paying the regular price for internet service.

For more details on breaking down and understanding the bill, please check this out.

If you need additional help/adjustments with your account, I highly recommend calling the business support line 1-800-347-3272. This community and its moderators are best equipped to assist residential customers; I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!