Bill issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yuromastic
New Poster

Bill issue

Hello. I was wondering what is wrong with my bill? When i signed up for gen 5 in late June i was told I would have the installation fee waived inexchange for 99.00/month the first year and regular price the second year of my contract. So far it's been more and I was wondering what happened?

Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@yuromastic

Though the following may not help to answer your specific question, it will show a breakdown of the charges on your bill, including the things that aren't included in the plan price.

If you sign into the HughesNet myAccount website, click on the "My Bill" tab, then click on either "View Current Invoice" on the upper/middle/left or click to view one of the past invoices toward the bottom of the page, the invoice will open in a popup.  While in that popup, if you scroll all the way to the bottom and click on "View Site Details" on the left, it will give you a breakdown of each of the charges that make up your bill, including the plan fee, equipment lease fee (if the equipment was not purchased), any taxes and any discounts.  

http://my.hughesnet.com/myaccount

If this doesn't help to answer your question, as in if it's a billing discrepancy type thing (like a difference in what you were quoted), the reps are on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST, and they are the ones who will do so.  They normally reply to a new post within 48 hours. 

Liz

Good morning yuromastic,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I've located your account and started investigating your concerns. I'll post back once I have any updates for you.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi yuromastic,

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your case. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I will send you a PM to further address your concerns and break down your bill.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!