Bill was doubled this month.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pacetree
Junior

Bill was doubled this month.

Could someone explain to me why my CC was charged double what it should have been this month.  It was charged $325, it should have been 168.  Could someone please look into this and see what is going on?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Liz

Good morning pacetree,

Thanks for reaching out, we can certainly do that. I pulled up your account and I see the higher bill was due to an unreturned equipment fee (UEF) for the modem. I'm sorry for this, I know I requested that you send your modem directly to our engineers for debugging rather than follow the usual return process. I've already manually received the modem in our system so that it will automatically credit back your account for the $125 UEF.

To view a breakdown of your bill, after following these steps to get to your bill, look for the "View Site Details" link on the bottom left corner:

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

Hi pacetree,

Thanks for checking in. You'll see the $125 credit on your next bill, but it's already showing in our system. I'll privately message you a screenshot of this shortly.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Good morning pacetree,

Thanks for reaching out, we can certainly do that. I pulled up your account and I see the higher bill was due to an unreturned equipment fee (UEF) for the modem. I'm sorry for this, I know I requested that you send your modem directly to our engineers for debugging rather than follow the usual return process. I've already manually received the modem in our system so that it will automatically credit back your account for the $125 UEF.

To view a breakdown of your bill, after following these steps to get to your bill, look for the "View Site Details" link on the bottom left corner:

I just wanted to check in because I have still not received the refund?

Hi pacetree,

Thanks for checking in. You'll see the $125 credit on your next bill, but it's already showing in our system. I'll privately message you a screenshot of this shortly.