Hughesnet Community

Billing Issues No Bill View: Legal Action?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janet2

Billing Issues No Bill View: Legal Action?

Repeatedly request access to view invoices online, techs keep escalating but never fixed. Includes unsuccessful supervisor attention. Tried dashboard, email bill access, etc, no bill view. Keep getting huge bills, can't reconcile. Poor business service. Thinking legal assistance is only option. All comments are similar, lots unhappy people.
9 REPLIES 9
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Janet,

The Hughes Mods will not be back until Monday AM.

Can you post a recent case number or the serial number from the sticker on the rear/bottom of your Modem as an aid for them to ID your account.

Please don't post any personally identifiable info such as your SAN (starts with DSSxxxxxx), phone or email.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

You should be able to view detailed billing information by doing the following.

1: Go to http://my.hughesnet.com
2: Click on "Sign In" beside Community
3: Log into your Hughesnet Account - or create one if you havent, and sign in.
4: Click on Billing
5: Click on View under Invoice History for the invoice you wish to view.
6: To view detailed information, scroll down in the popup window, and click "Account Charges" OR "View Site Details" to see more information about the charges.
janet2

No, I've tried resolution for over 6 months, now I'm keeping records & will pay what I can know makes sense & is accurate. No more calls to customer service.
Ricky
Tutor

Janet, you are in the best place for a resolution to your issue here at the community. Please post your modem serial number so the mods can find your account and get this fixed for you.
timi2

This doesn't work. I also have had an error for about a year without a resolution. It says contact service and a phone number....
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Janet,
The Hughes Mods here on the forum are located in the Hughes Germantown MD headquarters and are able to cut the red tape and address your issue but they will need to find your account info to do so hence the need for a your modem serial number.
Liz

Good morning Janet,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We'd like to help address your concerns, so please post a case number or the serial number located on the bottom of your modem so we can pull up your account and investigate further.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Janet,

It's been almost 3 weeks since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!