Hughesnet Community

Billing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
earlupta

Billing

I was told on 4 July that my request to have a two week payment extension for this month only from 16 July (original due date) to 30 July when the payment would be drawn from my bank.  This I do have in writing,and approved.  Today 16 Jul the payment was deducted from my bank account, not 30 July as approved, thanks a lot HughesNet for not assisting me with my request on 4 July.  I need to change the excellent survey I submitted on the agent who definitely did not help me to read "very unsatisfied"

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Give the reps on this site a chance to look into this and fix it for you.  They're on M-F during business hours, and hopefully one of them (such as @Liz , @KathyVoss ) will reply to you today.  Keep checking because they may need you to send them your account information. If they need it, they will request that you send it privately to them. 

Liz

Hi earlupta, 

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear this, I would be disappointed too if I was told something would happen and it did not. I've already pulled up your account and started investigating and escalated to a few people to see what happened here. I'll post back once I have any news to share.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning earlupta, 

Thank you for your patience while I tried getting more clarification on these billing processes. I haven't gotten the confirmation I needed, but I'm fairly certain I know what happened in your situation.

The due date extension (DDE) option is for those who haven't paid off their current bill and need extra time to do so, not for pushing back the due date of a future bill. In your case, you were paid up, so the DDE applied was useless. 

I believe we do have another option to schedule payments, which I think would've been a better option. I'm sorry for any confusion and inconvenience. 

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!